It's All About Me...
A partial list of experiences I have had:
* I am fortunate enough to have traveled widely in the world and the United States. I’ve never been to South America, however.
* College. I came out of this with a degree and a husband. The degree proved useful as a bullet point on my resume; the husband proved useful as a learning experience.
* I’ve been inside one of the Great Pyramids.
* I’ve been to Hiroshima.
* I have a few Honorable Mention ribbons for mixed media collage pieces I’ve entered in local art exhibits.
* I have been a picture framer, and still am on occasion.
* I have baked many cakes but I’ve never Baked Alaska; in fact, I’ve never even been to Alaska.
* Now I can say that I've experienced a total solar eclipse. (See my "Totality" blog.)
A partial list of things I like:
* My family and my husband (the current one!)
* Life, my life, all life
* Being creative
* Art and art exhibits
* Most kinds of music. Although I don’t have much experience with Rap, I admire its spontaneity and poetry.
* Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Bonnie Raitt, and Joni Mitchell
A complete list of things I don’t like:
* Competitiveness, conflict, politics, fried eggs, poached eggs, and too much cumin.